BEWI group is looking for a CISO! This is an opportunity to develop, maintain and continuously enhance an information security framework, policy and mind-set within an industrial, multinational growth company, from the ground up.
Please email us your application and attach your CV by clicking the Apply button below.
BEWI has expanded the business through organic growth and acquisitions over the last years. The strategy is to continue the journey of M&A, with several ongoing discussions and current negotiations. The group has acquired over ten Nordic/European companies since 2014 and are now creating one harmonized group for further growth.
The goal is to harmonize business processes to ensure an effective and efficient business operation in the group, faster time to value for group acquisitions and to create insight and control.
The IT strategy includes a major transformation in terms of both roles, infrastructure and processes, including a group wide implementation of a common ERP system (Dynamics 365), infrastructure and IT workplace. The solutions will be based on Microsoft cloud technology, with outsourced service delivery of applications, infrastructure and workplace services.
The Information Security is an integral part of the IT strategy and of the BEWI Group continuous growth. In line with harmonizing the IT environments within the group, BEWI also needs to assure the right level of information security maturity. This will include information security framework, policy and work processes.
This is an opportunity to develop, maintain and continuously enhance an information security framework, policy and mind-set within an industrial, multinational growth company, from the ground up.
Responsible for information security in BEWI group:
- Develop and maintain the information security policy and framework.
- Define BEWI’s information security needs, assess the current status and create an information security development plan.
- Coordinate/follow-up the execution of the plan.
- Take the role as BEWI’s information security ambassador.
You will report to CIO and will regularly present status and progress both to the group executive management team and the board.
Qualifications & personality
- Experience from working with information security and applicable frameworks for organising and developing information security. Experience as CISO is meriting.
- Experience from working with information security within a global group setting.
- Ability to assess status quo and convert the understanding to actionable goals and implementation plans, that are in line with business needs and prerequisites.
- A hands-on attitude and drive – a willingness and ability to move between strategic to operative perspectives. A pragmatic approach is highly valued.
- Strong stakeholder management, presentation, negotiation and in general strong communicative sills.
- Very good English skills.
- University degree within the field of IT or similar.
Placement: Solna, Stockholm.
Travel: Occasional travel within Europe will be required.
Start-date: Flexible from Q3/Q4 2021 or even Q1 2022.
The recruitment process is planned to be carried out after the summer vacation period, approximately between week 34-42. If you any questions about the role, BEWI or the process, please get in contact with David Barklöf at Alumni, email@example.com.
Interviews will be conducted continuously so make sure to apply as soon as possible.
About BEWI Group
BEWI is a leading international provider of packaging, components and insulation solutions. The commitment to sustainability is integrated throughout the value chain, from production of raw materials and end goods to recycling.
Since 2014, the Group has acquired more than ten companies in the Nordic region and Europe. This acquisition has resulted in an established European presence. The exchange of experiences among existing and new subsidiaries have created competitiveness, and synergies have been realized in sourcing, integration of raw materials operations and mergers of Group units.
Vision — Protecting people and goods for a better every day.
Mission — Creating value by offering sustainable packaging, components and insulation solutions in innovative and efficient ways.
For more information, please visit: https://bewi.com/about/bewi-group/
Please email us your application and attach your CV by clicking on the apply button below.