Sales Manager, Micvac
Would you enjoy working in a broad Sales Manager role to help ensure growth and customer satisfaction in a Swedish based Scale-up company?
You will be responsible for delivering profitable growth by acquiring the right new customers as well as developing existing. Key contacts are producers in the fresh food industry and their customers both within Retail and Foodservice. The Sales Manager will report to the Sales Director and will work from the office in Mölndal.
Your primary responsibilities:
- Proactive key customer development to ensure growth and customer satisfaction.
- Identification of new business opportunities and acquire new customers that aligns with Micvac’s growth strategy.
- Drive specific target wins and growth projects.
- Drive and continuously develop the sales process from start-up to established new key customers.
- Develop joint business plans with major customers.
- Secure a high frequency customer interaction with a team-based approach on both an operational and strategic level.
Successful characteristics for this role are strong drive; high energy with a positive, proactive “can do” attitude. You are curious with a strong willingness to learn and be motivated by new challenges. Also, you are result-oriented and always looking for new business opportunities.
The successful candidate will typically possess these skills and experiences:
- Relevant education that goes beyond compulsory school e.g. marketing, sales, business, economy etc. from University or Business Schools.
- Strong track record and experience in B2B and/or B2C sales roles.
- Proactive self-starter with exceptional drive and team-spirit that impacts on the rest of the team.
- You get things done and actively wants to drive new customer- and sales related projects as well as develop existing customers.
- A team player who sees the importance of being part of a learning organisation.
- Excellent communication skills in at least English and Swedish combined with the ability to sell your ideas to others.
- High level of collaboration, engagement, and project leadership skills.
- You are not a technician but have a technical curiosity and ability communicate technical competitive advantages. The willingness to learn how to pick up on customer comments of technical nature so that our technical sales and support organisation can take needed actions.
- High degree of business curiosity and understanding on a strategic level.
- Willingness to work hard and sometimes outside the key responsibility area comes natural for you.
- You understand category management and consumer research insights and how to use it in a sales process.
- In this position you will be travelling as well as interact with customers and key contacts remotely.
About Micvac AB:
Micvac offer a complete integrated solution designed for producing world class fresh ready meals. With our method, the food is gently steam-cooked and pasteurised in the packaging, which preserves both taste and nutrition without unnecessary additives. In addition, the food gets long shelf life, which reduces the food waste throughout the whole value chain. With the Micvac method, we exceed the demands of the food industry for sustainability and safety and at the same time we offer the consumer a fantastic taste experience. https://www.micvac.com/