Information & Cybersecurity Director, Oatly
Would you want to join the future expansion of Oatly? Oatly is currently to recruit an Information & Cybersecurity Director. The company has s strong expansion focus and experience from former employments in similar type of context are meriting.
The overall assignment objective is to recruit a high-performing Global Information & Cybersecurity Director with solid background. The company has s strong expansion focus and experience from former employments in similar type of context are meriting. The role will report to Fredrik Frimodig, CIO & EVP Business Technology. For more information, see www.oatly.com
The Business Tech organization will lead, enable and support the digital transformation of Oatly to create innovation and value for customers, consumers and employees while capturing new value and opportunities for the company. The key principle for the driving organization is a strong focus on transformational activities that continuously improve existing capabilities, as well as develop new solutions and the requirement to drive these solutions to business units and external customers.
As Information & Cybersecurity Director at Oatly you will have the overall responsibility for information- and cybersecurity. The role has high level of attention from the board and the Group Management Team of Oatly as cyber security is on the top agenda. It is a strategic key role for the company, and you will need to be a senior level adviser to the Group Management Team, the CIO and the board in all information and cyber security related areas. Even through being an advisor you still need to be experienced in terms of “the how”. The role is part of the management team of the CIO office.
The role has several areas of responsibility, where some of your responsibilities will be to secure outcome of:
- Compliance - understand & secure regulatory compliance with regulations and legislations, e.g. PCI, SOX, GDPR, that impacts our tech portfolio
- Work in close collaboration Business Tech’s delivery units and set requirements for security practices within Infrastructure & Operations.
- Information- & cybersecurity audits - see that audits for external partners and internal project is carried out
- Investigations and forensics - Determining what went wrong in a breach, dealing with the issue, and planning to avoid repeats of the same crisis
- Cyber risk and cyber intelligence - keeping abreast of developing security threats, and helping the organization understand potential security issues
- Data loss and fraud prevention - making sure that IT systems prevent misuse or theft of data or financial information
As Information & Cybersecurity Director you can lead and motivate yourself and others – set up a plan and execute on it. You are a person who dares to question status quo, while you know when to use best practice. You are improvement driven and have an analytic, holistic, and structured approach in combination with understanding the principles behind Agile methods.
The candidate possesses a high level of influencing skills relating to building virtual trust in the business and is used to working in a rapid growth, international organization within a matrix.
- Extensive experience from cyber security and the interaction between IT and information security
- Excellent knowledge of designing and implementing cyber security strategies
- Understanding of current and emerging cyber threats, threat vectors, threat profiles, technology mitigations and managing major cyber incidents
- Solid experience in organisationalchange management, thought leadership and strong ability to translate security concepts into business terms for senior management
- Good knowledge of performing risk assessments and risk mitigation planning and follow-up
- Working understanding of available IT Security technical and process controls and good knowledge of industry best practices in cyber security
- Knowledge of information security related standards and regulation, including ISO/SAE 21434 and/or ISO/IEC 27001
- Experience of production units
- B.S. in Technology, Computer Science or Electrical Engineering or similar
- Business-oriented & value driven for the customer/business with a ean & agile mindset
- Strong influencing skills& used to work cross functional
- High level of energy
- Can-do attitude –dare to disrupt
- Relationship oriented & communicative
- High level of integrity
- Stable and mature
The Oatly way
Oatly is a company built on the idea of change. Our mission is to help people upgrade their everyday lives and the health of the planet by making tasteful oat-based food products accessible to a wider audience in a world-class manner. It's why we come to work every day. And because health and sustainability are so close to our heart, we are more than just another food company – we are a lifestyle company. Our growth is fast - and accelerating. More and more people choose to switch to a plant-based diet for the sake of their health and the planet. With headquarters in Malmö and production in Sweden and the US, our products are available in almost 30 countries across Europe, North America and Asia.
We welcome people from all backgrounds – we want a diverse and including workplace and employees who see sustainability and health as important values. If you have the curiosity, passion and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s do this together! It will be fun!
The position is located at the company´s headquarters in Malmö but could also work out of other locations. However, at least some days a week the role need to be present in the headquarter in Malmö. Travel within European sites will also be a requirement going forward.